[WEB4LIB] ANNOUNCE> Fall Web Workshops Now Open

Linda Absher (absher) absher at sequent.com
Wed Sep 2 11:17:38 EDT 1998

So what happened to the XML tutorials from last May?  We only received three
tutorials then were dropped with no explanation or refund despite several
e-mails to you.  I did call you in June and asked what happened only to be
told the class was being "rewritten" and that we would be receiving the rest
when it was done, but I haven't heard a thing since.

If we sign up for these will we be dropped from these as well?

Frustrated,

LInda

--
Linda Absher
absher at sequent.com
Intranet Librarian					              (503)
578-3485
Sequent Computer Systems, Beaverton, OR