[WEB4LIB] Incentive to keep your website up-to-date?

David King d.king at usm.edu
Wed Sep 2 09:06:10 EDT 1998

> >   Sudan Attack Claims Faulty, U.S. Admits
> >   By PAUL RICHTER, Times Staff Writer

> >    But the officials said they did not believe that the plant
> > actually produced such medicines, because they saw no evidence of
> > such an output when they accessed a Web site for it. Web sites for
>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > five other pharmaceutical plants in Sudan listed the medicines
> > produced at those plants.
>
> Gives you incentive to keep your website up-to-date, doesn't it?

It's pretty scary to me - I really hope that wasn't one of the main
reasons the plant was bombed. How many non-US companies even HAVE web
sites, let alone sites that list 100% of their product (not to mention
all the US companies that lack in this area).

--
David King
d.king at usm.edu
http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~dlking/