WinSelect/Netscape/Print Preview Help

Wolinsky wolinsky at interaccess.com
Thu Oct 29 15:58:34 EST 1998

	We're using WINSelect on a Win95 machine with Netscape 3.0. I somehow have
made it impossible to close the "Print Preview" screen, but can't figure
out how I did this (so I can activate it again.)

	 Print Preview is not blocked anywhere (and obviously still opens),
hotkeys Ctrl +W and Close have not been blocked.  All the dialog boxes have
their Cancel/Close options unblocked, although I did not find one
specifically named "Print Preview." I even recorded the buttons on Print
Preview and have left them enabled.

	 I'd like to leave our patrons with the ability to preview prints and
possibly select fewer pages to print.  But right now on our machine there
is no way to escape the print preview screen.  Do you have any ideas?  I'd
appreciate any and all suggestions.

	Thanks,

      Judi

Judi Wolinsky
Reference/Technology Director                 17917 Dixie Highway
Homewood Public Library District              Homewood, IL 60430
wolinsky at interaccess.com                      v:   708-798-0121 x 230
http://homepage.interaccess.com/~homewood     fax: 708-798-0662