[WEB4LIB] workshops on html and cgi

thom thom at indiana.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:14:37 EDT 1998

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Jackie DeLong wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good workshop on advanced html and cgi? (in the U.S.)
> Is there a web site out there that collects workshop or conference
> information?

I probably won't be covering cgi but I have an undergrad class on
interaction design which covers advanced html, javascript, image tools,
sounds for the web, cascading style sheets, Flash3 and xml. We just passed
tables, frames and sound with soundedit 16 and will be starting on forms
and javascript in the next week. I use a Mac so everything is highly
illustrated, emphasis on highly 8-)

Folks are welcome to take a peak and see if it helps.

www.indiana.edu/~slizzard/ibd98/

Might get into cgi and database integration next term.

If I offered a course which covered intereaction design and database
integration with cgi would folks be interested in taking it online?

--Thom