[WEB4LIB] New From Filtering Facts

Avrum Shepard ashepard at well.com
Sun Oct 18 13:43:40 EDT 1998

I typed the simple word "girl" and below are listed the descriptions of the
first few web sites that the Inference Find search site found.  I didn't
realize I needed to be on guard against the Girl Scouts.

Central New York Girl Scout Council
Chesapeake Bay Girl Scout Council
Girl Scout Council of Buffalo and Erie County
Girl Scouts - - Tierra del Oro Girl Scout Council, Inc. Sacr...
Lenni-Lenape Girl Scout Council
Michigan Metro Girl Scout Council
Sangre de Cristo Girl Scout Council - Santa Fe New Mexico...
Girl Scouts
Girl Scout Troop 324's HOME PAGE
girl scouts - San Diego - Girl Scouting - volunteers - girl ...
Girl Scouts of the United States of America
Girl Scouts: The Real Story