[WEB4LIB] Access98 blowout

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Thu Oct 8 14:37:09 EDT 1998

Our humble Web4Lib moderator neglects to mention that the
conference program lists him as keynote speaker for this conference.
Don't be so modest, Roy!  :-)

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895