applescript cgi mentor needed

Charlotte G. Greenhalgh cgreenhalgh at antiochne.edu
Fri Nov 6 09:48:26 EST 1998

I am looking for someone to help learn how to program cgis using
applescipt for our webstar server.  I think I have the basics down, but I
my are not working.  (I am planning to take a course in this, but the next
one offered in my area is a ways off and its really for Perl or Unix.)
So, if you're interested in helping a newbie, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Charlotte

Charlotte Greenhalgh
Systems Librarian
Antioch New England Graduate School Library
40 Avon Street    Keene, NH  03431     603 367 3122 x330
cgreenhalgh at antiochne.edu

"In this world hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispels hate. This
is the law, ancient and in exhaustible."  -Buddha,  from the Dhammapada.