Netscape

Cindy Meyer cjm at lacrosse.lib.wi.us
Thu Nov 5 14:30:49 EST 1998

We are using Netscape v.4.06 on Win95 pc's with Fortres 101 v. 3 and
WinSelect v. 3.31.  We are having problems with patrons somehow changing
the homepage (to Netscape as opposed to our library homepage) and also
resizing the Netscape window.  I have the resize, minimize and maximize
buttons disabled as well as the right mouse button.  My question is
this:  am I missing something with the security that enables the window
size to be changed as well as the homepage?  Is there a hotkey that can
be used to do this that I may not have disabled?  Any ideas/help will be
much appreciated.

--
Cindy Meyer
Computer Technician