[WEB4LIB] Why upgrade to Communicator?

Cynthia Peterson cpeterson at mail.bluefield.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:02:17 EST 1998

The only machines we have upgraded to Communicator are those on the
staff machines since we use that for email and sometimes for the HTML
editor.  On the public terminals we run only the Navigator module.
Reason:  it's really all our students need in order to use the machines
for resarch purposes which is what our terminals in the library are
for.  We also have Internet Explorer for those who prefer that browser.

Cynthia Peterson, Director of Library Services
Easley Library, Bluefield College
3000 College Drive
Bluefield, VA 24605
540-326-4235