[WEB4LIB] Re: Why upgrade to Communicator?

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 3 10:12:39 EST 1998

Just as an FYI on this:

There is not currently a "stand-alone" version of Communicator 4.5.  So,
if you don't want you patrons editing web pages and playing with the mail
functions, save version 4.5 for your staff workstations and load
stand-alone version 4.07 of your public workstations.

Andrew Mutch
Electronic Services Support
Northville (MI) District Library (through 11/4/98)
Waterford (MI) Township Public Library(beginning 11/9/98)