FW: Accounting Softwrae

L. Hunter Kevil mulkevil at showme.missouri.edu
Fri May 29 12:42:43 EDT 1998

I would like to second this request as I am looking for a shareware
accounting package for non-profits with subsidiary ledgers or else some
appropriate templates for use with Excel. Just got this request this
morning. Any help will be much appreciated. TIA,

L. Hunter Kevil
University of Missouri-Columbia
internet: mulkevil at showme.missouri.edu
tel: 573-884-8760