Editing Internet Explorer

Brian D. Jennison bjenn at pcisys.net
Wed May 27 17:19:23 EDT 1998

Excuse this post if it has been discussed before.  I was unable to find
related information in the archive.

Has anyone been able to successfully edit Internet Explorer 4.0's
resources?  I want to disable certain menu items and keyboard shortcuts.  I
was able to do this with Netscape easily by using Microsoft's Visual C++
resource editor.
I have already tried the obvious .exe and .dll files in the Internet
Explorer main directory.

I know WinSelect and IKIOSK would be a solution except that I'll be running
 IE on NT workstations.  (I believe HyperTec is working on an NT version of
WinSelect for some time in the future.)

Any help would be appreciated,

Brian.