Resource: Internet Research News

Tara Calishain calumet at mindspring.com
Tue May 26 01:27:08 EDT 1998

Dear Web 4 Lib folks,

I wanted to let you know about a resource I've put
together for Internet research.

I'm the author of _Official Netscape Guide to Internet
Research_, and I've put together an info-site about the
book. It's at
http://www.coppersky.com/ongir/ .

Please don't misunderstand, though -- the book is not
necessary to make use of the site, nor do you have to
use Netscape Communicator.

The site includes articles, quick tips, resource lists, and
news. The news is updated as often as there's stuff to
talk about -- usually every business day.  Today's news
was about the Real Name plug-in and the sixteen
newspapers LEXIS-NEXIS EUROPE added to their
database.

I am always looking for article ideas and topics that
researchers would like to see in resource lists.

Thanks very much,

Tara Calishain

Tara Calishain                  calumet at mindspring.com
_Official Netscape Guide to Internet Research_
http://www.coppersky.com