CSS2 and Core Styles

Kearney, Kevin & Patty warwell1 at ibm.net
Fri May 15 21:45:17 EDT 1998

In Roy's defense, the point he was trying to make (at least as I
understood it) was that it is to everyone's advantage to be aware of,
and gather some knowledge of, these emerging platforms. There's no
telling what will dominate in a few years or even months.

I certainly see the logic of John's point about the "latest craze". New
does not necessarily equate to improved. As a fresh, young(?), naive -
and unemployed - "Information Studies" graduate hoping to find a career
in the digital information field, I do not possess enough practical
knowledge of CSS, XML, or anything else to pass judgement, but I don't
think it would be wise to ignore any of them.

Patty Kearney