PROFUSE PUBLIC APOLOGY...

Jeff Bobicki bobicki at amigo.net
Wed May 6 21:11:40 EDT 1998

Thanks James ... Say no more ... We figured it was a case of mixed
applications but Librowse is an important contribution to the Library
community and we want everyone to know that this is not a "half baked" idea.

The development of Librowse took around 350 hours. It is a completely FREE
web browser designed just for Libraries. It is being downloaded by
Libraries all over the world at such a rate that the server has been "maxed
out" since release (3-23-98)

Librowse was developed with the Netscape Software Development Package and
was released PRIOR to either the Netscape  "CCK" or the "free source code"

It has been extensively documented and tested. I encourage any libraries to
visit my web site. The Library area is:

http://home.amigo.net/bobicki/library.html

There is a full documentation package there, screen shots ...

I also welcome any Library in the world to participate in "Jeff's Library
Spotlight" where I showcase Library websites. You will see the spotlight
when you go to the URL above.

My web site also includes a highly technical area for configuring Windows
for optimal performance, modem tricks and just all kinds of stuff.

Best Regards,

Jeff Bobicki
Technical Consultant
Colorado Southwest Regional Library System