Netscape Enterprise Server for NetWare

Margaret Gross mgross at CAM.ORG
Fri Mar 27 00:46:15 EST 1998

We are looking at changing our Intranet operating system and server
software. Our IT consultants have recommended the following solution for
our Novell network:
Netscape Enterprise Server for NetWare from 'Novonyx: a Netscape and
Novell Company'
I would like to hear both endorsement and/or criticism from any
web4libbers who have employed this solution.

 The promotional literature suggests impressive capabilities such as:
Advanced web publishing tool, Search engine, Single point of
administration for all servers, Document check-in and checkout.
Integrated link management,  Content Management including document
revision and version control, ODBC compliance, etc. etc.

Sounds all singing and all dancing to me. Anyways, I would appreciate
your feedback. TIA
--
Margaret Gross