Chat Rooms (Policy)

Thomas Edelblute tedelblu at usiu.edu
Wed Mar 25 17:57:03 EST 1998

For these reasons, we enforce a one hour limit when people are waiting to
use our two Internet comptuers.  We enforce this through a sign in sheet
that includes the persons arrival time, and the persons start time.

>We are just the opposite. We only have 4 internet computers and chat rooms
>were banned in our policy. We are going to change the policy because we
>cannot police and enforce the policy. If anyone knows how to ban them
>physically from the station, we also would like to know.

Thomas Edelblute
Systems Librarian
United States International University
10455 Pomerado Rd.