$0 Shareware speeds Information Research

David Novak david at cn.net.au
Sun Mar 22 05:55:27 EST 1998

Good Afternoon All,

In January I raised some ire here when discussing the topic of research
guidance on library websites.

As a result of the responses, I have been able to justify the development of
a $0 shareware product which should particularly interest you.

I have included a description below, but I would like to particularly push
the concept of libraries adding research guidance to their websites - and
accomplishing this by adding this package, InfoKey, directly on their public
server.

Curtin University - Dept of Information Studies, has published a version. If
someone else can review the package for Web4Lib, I would be most grateful.

David Novak
david at cn.net.au				The cn.net.au
http://cn.net.au			Research Site

Name:		The Information Research Key (InfoKey)