periods at end of URLs

Dorothy Day day at indiana.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:25:00 EST 1998

I think the latest Netscape (4.04) has been modified to ignore the
trailing period and other punctuation. Earlier versions included it in
the search and returned an error, but that no longer happens with recent
versions. I don't know about IE.
	Dorothy Day

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Sloan, Bernie wrote:

> Interesting........mine worked fine when I clicked on all
> three examples.

*****
Dorothy Day
Indiana University
day at indiana.edu
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."