flow chart of Website

Louis Rosenfeld lou at argus-inc.com
Wed Mar 18 16:27:18 EST 1998

There are a number of packages out there that do Web site specific
blueprints, but at Argus we prefer to use a general charting package
called Visio (www.visio.com).  It's an excellent tool, and because it's a
general tool, we're not confined by someone else's idea of how a Web site
should be diagrammed, although they do provide a library of images that
can be used for this purpose.

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Cathy Edstrom wrote:

> Does anyone know of a software package that will create a blueprint/flow
> chart of an entire web site? Thanks in advance,
>

> Cathy Edstrom
> NOAA Central Library
> 1315 East-West Highway
> Silver Spring, MD 20910
> 301-713-2600 ext. 134
> http://www.lib.noaa.gov/
> cedstrom at nodc.noaa.gov

Louis Rosenfeld                                             lou at argus-inc.com
Argus Associates, Inc.                                   http://argus-inc.com
109 Catherine Street                                   voice: +1.734.913.0010
Ann Arbor, MI  48104  USA                                fax: +1.734.213.8082

Information Architecture for the World Wide Web  (L. Rosenfeld & P. Morville)
O'Reilly & Associates; Feb 1998.      http://www.ora.com/catalog/infotecture/