Pediatric Glasglow Outcomes Scale

Charlotte McClamma cmcclamma at chsd.org
Wed Mar 18 11:01:05 EST 1998

Thanks to all who have responded to my inquiry. Many have come back with
the PEDIATRIC COMA SCALE. The OUTCOMES scale is different.  Actually,
one of our very helpful colleagues in the academic field retrieved a
dissertation on the adult vs the pediatric verison of this scale, COPIED
and FAXED the scale to my client. I am so tickled pink that as a
community of Information Professionals we pull together to help one
another.

Again, thanks to all who have come to my aid.

Charlotte McClamma
Children's San Diego
cmcclamma at chsd.org