CamCorder

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Fri Mar 13 11:23:14 EST 1998

Save the file as filename.AVI, which I beleive is the default anyway, and when you
want to show the presentation open the AVI file up with the WIN95 Media Player.
Medi Player should be under the:
START->Programs->Accesories->Multimedia
That is if it was installed from the setup media to the default directory.  Note:
filename means any name for that file.  The Media Player allows you to pause the
AVI file and yes, I tried it first.

Thomas

Christy Crowley wrote:

> Regarding the CamCorder software discussed recently...
> We downloaded it, and are hainvg trouble figuring out a "Pause" command so
> you can take questions during the presentation.
> Has anyone else brought this down and played with it yet?
>
> We are really impressed with it (for demonstrations of searching dynamic
> databases & the like).

> Christy Crowley                                           (505) 277-4740
> Centennial Science and Engineering Library                ccrowley at unm.edu
> University of New Mexico

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu                http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/
Voice:  704 262 2795   FAX:    704 262 3001

In librarianship--as elsewhere--the quality of service is not measured by
the number of complaints received