counters on web pages

Mia Sansen Mia.Sansen at bib.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Mar 11 04:29:09 EST 1998

After having checked the list archives, I have found very little of recent
information and unbroken links in the former answers on that topic. I am
looking for software permitting to see the number of visitors on the
different library webpages. The purpose is not only to count and have the
figures of the number of visitors, but also to see if the branch libraries
pages are accessed directly or if most of the visitors go through the main
library page. That should indicate where to put the general information all
visitors should know.
Thank you for the help