Frame scripts for non-frame browsers?

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 10 19:17:48 EST 1998

Good evening,

I am looking for a script which would generate non-framed
pages automatically from a framed version.  GrandNet
(http://www.grandnet.org or http://www.grfn.org) uses such
a script however they refused to give it out because of
security reasons.  If you know of any similar script or
even ideas as to how to write one, please contact me.
As usual, please reply directly to me and I will summarize
for the list later.  I am pretty familiar with C and a bit
of perl (and don't mind learning more) but I don't seem to
figure out much of any way to create such a script.

Vladislav Davidzon
Technology Assistant, Farmington Community Library