Community Information Networks

Paul Deane answers at interaccess.com
Tue Mar 10 12:16:11 EST 1998

The North Suburban Library System is building a community information
network through the public libraries in the north of Chicago.  The technical
person is Andy Bullen, abullen at nslsilus.org.   Cathy Deane who used to be at
Huntington Woods, is contact person for the MT. Prospect Library,
cdeane at nslsilus.org.  I am helping a couple of non-profits and a small
business load web pages on the community information network.  The network
is named North Star Net, http://www.nsn.nslsilus.org/nsn.html.

Hope this helps.

Paul Deane
Answers, Inc.