Re-definition(?) of "meta" -Reply

Matt Theobald theobald at ai.org
Wed Mar 4 22:45:04 EST 1998

I'm on the same page a you concerning the muti-media aspect of Internet
and non-Internet resources.  My contention is that site can be
retrofitted ( retroactive conversion in library terms ) to all Dubline
Core specifications.  The standard has been formed at UKOLN and was
created at OCLC in 1995.  It conforms to GILS and MARC record variables.

I'm very glad this discussion came up.
It warrents the attention.

Very Truly Yours,

                                                 Matthew S. Theobald, MLS
Application Developer
Access Indiana Information Network
                                                    Indianapolis, Indiana
w w w . i c n a . a i . o r g                     3 1 7 . 2 3 3 . 2 1 0 8