Web page checker

Shawn J.P. West (BlackSheep) kiratoy at panix.com
Wed Mar 4 16:06:27 EST 1998

If this interests anyone cnet has a page devoted to a couple of pages that
address syntax & speed issues.
check out. I may include the link already posted but also has others.

http://www.cnet.com/Content/Builder/Authoring/Speed/ss04c.html

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Roy Lewis wrote:

> Here is a neat place to go and have your page that you just posted
> checked to see if you made any mistakes.
>
> http://www2.imagiware.com/RxHTML/htdocs/single.html
>

> You just put in the URL address and it will go and check it and give you a complete report on syntax and even spelling.

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion
to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their
chosen field of endeavor.           -- Vince  Lombardi
                                 http://www.kiratoy.com
                                 kiratoy at 2600.com