how to print "source file", plus a mild rant

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Wed Mar 4 13:36:18 EST 1998

>Maybe you somehow changed the viewer that appears when choosing
>Page Source, or something else.

Give the man a cigar --
That is exactly what I want\need to do -
Tell Netscape to use notepad (or any other word processor) to view the source.

In 2.x this was a simple matter of going into Preferences and entering
c:\windows\notepad in the line following View:

There is no such choice that I can find in 4.x
Have they once again 'fixed' something that wasn't broken?
Is there a file I can edit manually to make this change?

BTW-
Thanks for all the help.
As the one who originally posted the question I am sorry if I opened a can
of worms.
FWIW - I also began with the 'assumption' that Ctrl-P would do the trick
and boldly advised my user accordingly -- imagine my surprise when we got
to the printer and found the rendered page.
Paul H. Gray, Learning Resources Manager	Phone:  (817)515-6623
TCJC Northeast LRC				Fax:    (817)515-6275
828 Harwood Road				E-Mail: phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Hurst, Texas 76054