how to print "source file", plus a mild rant

Gary Newhouse garyn at oakton.edu
Wed Mar 4 11:54:28 EST 1998

here is my inelegant procedure:

using SHIFT and mouse i select the entire source code.
CTRL-INSERT to copy selection to clipboard
open Wordpad (or whatever)
Paste content of clipboard in.

Print, format, whatever..........

Gary Newhouse                              garyn at oakton.edu
Director of Library & Media Services
Oakton Community College
1600 E Golf Rd.                            (847) 635-1640
DesPlaines, IL 60016                       fax   635-1987