how to print "source file", plus a mild rant

Ilene Frank (REF) ifrank at dudley.lib.usf.edu
Wed Mar 4 10:48:52 EST 1998

Control-P didn't work for me. I got the same results as David. It printed
my page, but not the source.  Anyone know the secret?

Ilene Frank, Reference Dept.
Tampa Campus Library, LIB 122
University of South Florida, Tampa FL 33620
ifrank at lib.usf.edu        Work 813.974.2483
http://www.lib.usf.edu/~ifrank/