Web locations for Director of Computing Services

Vincent Wright vince_wright at snet.net
Tue Mar 3 16:48:08 EST 1998

Hi, Becky,
A couple of good places to post your position are:
    1.    http://www.recruitersonline.com
    2.    http://www.headhunter.net
    3.    http://www.yahoo.com
    4.    http://www.dejanews.com

If those fail and you decide to work with a Technical Recruiting firm, please
consider using us at Wright Enterprises.

Thank you,

Vincent Wright
Director Technical Recruiting
Wright Enterprises
“Recruiting At The Speed Of Your Business!”
245 Naubuc Avenue
East Hartford, CT 06118
860-568-4405
860-568-5309 fax