Public Web Printing -Reply

John Rosenhamer jrosenhamer at okc.cc.ok.us
Tue Mar 3 08:48:14 EST 1998

Dan,

We have uniprint up and running.  We are using Netscape for the
browser and have students use file from the menu line, choose print
preview and then decide what pages they want.  This way they don't
print the whole 30 page document, but can choose what they want.

Have found no way to just get it to print a block, but at least this gets it to
a page.

John

>>> Dan Marmion <marmion at wllnov.wmlib.wmich.edu> 03/03/98
07:21am >>>
If UnipriNT will do what Brian asked-i.e., print only a portion of a =
30-page Web document-then it is perhaps more flexible than I realize. We
=
are about to put a UnipriNT system out for a trial period, but as far as =
I can tell, it has no option for doing that.  Am I missing something?

Dan Marmion, Assistant Dean
Library Automation & Systems
Western Michigan University
Marmion at wllnov.wmlib.wmich.edu

John H. Rosenhamer                            Technical Service Librarian
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK  73013                     (405) 682-1611 x7229
jrosenhamer at okc.cc.ok.us                   Fax: (405) 682-7585
jrosenhamer at dante.okc.cc.ok.us