Public Web Printing

Dan Marmion marmion at wllnov.wmlib.wmich.edu
Tue Mar 3 08:05:08 EST 1998

If UnipriNT will do what Brian asked-i.e., print only a portion of a 30-page Web document-then it is perhaps more flexible than I realize. We are about to put a UnipriNT system out for a trial period, but as far as I can tell, it has no option for doing that.  Am I missing something?

Dan Marmion, Assistant Dean
Library Automation & Systems
Western Michigan University
Marmion at wllnov.wmlib.wmich.edu