new list membership criteria

Laura A Schmitt las at laser.net
Fri Mar 6 17:26:09 EST 1998

Hey Mr. Drew,

I love the Web4Lib list...it has given me SUCH practical information and
support...and would appreciate having such a resource for tackling cgi,
perl, javascript, ActivX and other scripting issues.  But in deciding
criteria for list membership...please, please, please include the poor
library students who are trying to develop the technical skills to
function in our future profession while completing accredited graduate
programs that haven't yet enhanced curriculums to incorporate training for
these skills.

Laura Schmitt, who is purposefully NOT noting her school name, cause she
doesn't want them to think she is complaining or anything! ;-)