preselection software

Bill Hudson bhudson at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Tue Jun 30 11:06:32 EDT 1998

Hi Lori,
We are using software called The Library Channel, a product of Vimpact
and several Ohio libraries. You can check out their web site at
www.vimpact.net.

Hope this helps,
Bill

Green, Lori wrote:

> Hello--
> I joined this list during the filtering discussion, so my apologies if
> this already has been covered.  I am wondering about preselection
> software.  I would greatly appreciate an explanation of its merits (and
> as opposed to filters).  Does anyone know of companies and/or vendors
> who produce/provide this?
>
> TIA,
> --Lori Green
> Reference Librarian
> Mount Carmel Health System
> Columbus, Ohio
> lgreen at mchs.com

Bill Hudson, Technology Coordinator
Lancaster County Library
125 N. Duke Street, Lancaster, PA  17602-2883     USA

Voice: 717.394.2651    Fax: 717.394.3083
Email: bhudson at lancaster.lib.pa.us