addendum for HMIIG meeting

Dorothy Day day at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 25 14:18:12 EDT 1998

-- But Can Your Users Figure Out How It Works?
Usability Testing Part 2: How Do We Evaluate Our Own Products?

2-4 on Saturday June 27, 2-4 pm, in The Madison Drawing Room III/IV.

My apologies to Charles Dean, from Automation Services at the University
of Wisconsin-Madison, for leaving his name off the schedule for the
meeting of the HMI Interest Group on Saturday at ALA. He will join
Abigail Loomis in talking about user evaluation at UW-M libraries, using
Web surveys and hands-on usability studies.

*****
Dorothy Day
Indiana University
day at indiana.edu
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."