No More Filtering !!!

Skip Booth sb0026 at epfl2.epflbalto.org
Wed Jun 24 20:52:23 EDT 1998

Actually, I don't mind the discussions of filtering. There really is not
another forum and as Information Systems Manager I want to know what my
colleagues think about this topic, especially the technical aspects of this
topic. We are the one who will have to implement whatever policy dictates so
its nice to have a forum to include filtering among the other aspects of the
web for libraries. It has the the potential of being a major consideration for
us in the future.
Skip Booth