Top 5 Web Authoring Lies (fwd)

John M. Morris jmorris at dtx.net
Wed Jun 24 16:11:25 EDT 1998

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Roy Tennant wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:09:04 -0700
> From: Roy Tennant <rtennant at library.berkeley.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Top 5 Web Authoring Lies (fwd)

Maybe it's just me, but if I want ZD's mailing lists I know where to go
looking for them.  I don't see much to be gained from echoing them onto
this list.  Enough cruft has been flowing over it lately with the
reeruption of the filter debate. Gawd!  And I thought mentioning abortion
on a political list was the absolute world's fastest way to get a flamewar
going. :)  Guess not.

Oh, and I already read the Top Five Lies piece yesterday.  Should be
required reading for anyone about to code a page for the first time.

John M.      http://www.dtx.net/~jmorris         This post is 100% M$ Free!
Geek code 3.0:GCS C+++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ W+ N++ w--- Y+ 5+++ R tv- b++ e* r%