Explorer &/or Netscape in Libraries

Laurie Schladweiler schladweiler at pimacc.pima.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:53:58 EDT 1998

In our discussions concerning the pros and cons of whether or not to
standardize to one browser or provide both in a multicampus community
college district and even in labs, etc. at the same campus, it would be
helpful to know what others are doing.  There are implications for
bibliographic instruction, maintaining plug-ins, etc.  You could respond
with Explorer, Netscape, or both, and if you're willing to include reasons
that would be much appreciated.  I'll be happy to summarize-we would be
very grateful for the info!

Laurie Schladweiler
West Campus Library
Pima Community College