INTERNET FILTERING

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 23 10:12:36 EDT 1998

For those who are following the filtering debates, here is another
knee-jerk pro-filtering rant -- the author's e-mail is included, I would
encourage you to respond.

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:41:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Metta T. Lansdale Jr." <lansdale at chelsea.lib.mi.us>
Cc: michlib-l <michlib-l at mlink.hh.lib.umich.edu>
Subject: Re: Librarians as Pornographers

OK, I am inspired.  Here is the web address for Kathleen Parker's column
that was published by many newspapers nationwide:
        <http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/0617park.htm>

Full text of the article is there plus this contact information:

               Kathleen Parker's column is distributed by Tribune
               Media Services. Mail: The Orlando Sentinel, MP-6,
               P.O. Box 2833, Orlando, Fla. 32802-2833. E-mail:
               By kparker1 at aol.com on the Internet.

Metta T. Lansdale, Jr., Director
Chelsea District Library