Ultra-cool digital tools?

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Jun 18 10:46:10 EDT 1998

For my next column in American Libraries, I'm going to discuss favorite
digital tools of librarians.  I'm keeping this open-ended (but need to have
the $#%& done by Sunday night--sorry, short deadline on my topic!).
Tools here could include everything from HTML editors to software to search
engines... or that special widget you use to get paper out of a jammed
printer.

What's your favorite digital tool?  And how does it relate to good library
service?  (Feel free to brag about your library's website!)  Your
conflicted feelings are welcome, too (e.g.--I am playing with Homesite 3.01
and would be in love with it, if only it had a template based on HTML
4.0...).  Email me at kgs at bluehighways.com and include your name,
organization, city and state.
Karen G. Schneider |  kgs at bluehighways.com http://www.bluehighways.com
Author: A Practical Guide to Internet Filters, Neal Schuman, 1997