Web site evaluation

Tim Atkinson tatkinso at ilanet.slnsw.gov.au
Mon Jun 15 11:56:11 EDT 1998

Hi Ana Duckworth,

The following sites may be what you are after. I'm sorry I didn't have
time to annotate them, but there might be something useful amongst
them

Tim Atkinson

http://www-lib.usc.edu/Info/Sci/pubs/criteval.html

http://www.science.widener.edu/~withers/cklstlnk.htm

http://nsn.bbn.com/webeval/form1.htm

http://web.syr.edu/~maeltigi/Research/RIGHT.HTM

http://www.ala.org/ICONN/curricu2.html

http://www.mcrel.org/connect/plus/critical.html

http://www.capecod.net/schrockguide/eval.htm

http://trochim.human.cornell.edu/webeval/webeval.htm

http://www.edsoasis.org/Guidelines.html

http://www.stemnet.nf.ca/Curriculum/Validate/validate.html

http://refserver.lib.vt.edu/libinst/critTHINK.HTM

Ana,

I can't remember when or how I found this site (it was probably
mentioned on BI-L), but it should contain the info you need.

http://www.science.widener.edu/~withers/webeval.htm

Hope this helps!

Meg