Distance education

kristinh at lv.is kristinh at lv.is
Fri Jun 12 11:44:23 EDT 1998

Hello you all out there,
I´ve been on this list since March and enjoy it very much - been collecting
heaps and heaps of useful information!

Well, the thing is - I can't think of a better place to ask the following
question (I´ve done a lot of searching - without much luck!)

Can you tell me of any programmes available - in postgraduate - distance
education of information services and technology?

I am completing my BA in Information and Library Science - graduating next
Wednesday form the University of Iceland.! (17th of June - the National
Holiday of Iceland!)  I want to continue my education and improve my skills
involving Web technology, design and all those things involved.  I work as
a Webmaster and librarian at the National Power Company in Iceland and
enjoy my work very much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristin Osk Hlynsdottir
Landsvirkjun - The National Power Company
kristinh at lv.is