Privacy screen question

Brian D. Jennison bjenn at pcisys.net
Tue Jun 16 18:39:03 EDT 1998

I've never used the Image One products but have used and am currently using
the 3M privacy screens.  The 3M screens work well on our 17" monitors.
 From the side, you can see only complete black.  As the sharpness of the
angle from the side decreases, the screen's contents start to come into
view  - until it's perfectly clear looking directly on.
It would have been nice to be able to permanently attach the screens out of
the box.  (I believe they include some sticky pads to keep it in place.)

Brian D. Jennison
Pikes Peak Library District