Selecting and evaluating electronic resources

Grith Boesen gb at dtv.dk
Sat Jun 13 11:21:44 EDT 1998

Hi Rowan

Maybe you can use this link http://www.vuw.ac.nz/~agsmith/evaln/evaln.htm.
The page contains pointers to criteria for evaluating information resources,
particularly those on the Internet. It is intended
to be particularly useful to librarians and others who are selecting sites
to include in an information resource guide, or
informing users as to the qualities they should use in evaluating Internet
information.

Best regards

Grith Boesen
Library Student
gb at dtv.dk
Technical Knowledge Center & Library of Denmark

	Rowan Brownlee