Collection Development & web reviews

Larry Campbell larrycam at unixg.ubc.ca
Fri Jun 5 12:49:42 EDT 1998

Hi. Not sure if these actually meet your criteria, but I would include:

BUBL: http://bubl.ac.uk/link/
Infomine: http://lib-www.ucr.edu/
and maybe:
WWW Virtual Library: http://vlib.stanford.edu/Overview.html
(some reviews, though not many).

And I for one would be interested in a summary of what you find. Good
luck.

Larry Campbell              email:      larrycam at unixg.ubc.ca
Information Services        telephone:  (604) 822-2076
Koerner Library
University of B.C.