Web Site Management

Brian Williams brianw at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Mon Jul 27 19:23:40 EDT 1998

We are rethinking the way we do the management of our main library web
site (www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/), which has been pretty casual to date.
I'd like to know what other libraries have come up with along these lines.

Do you have a site coordinator?

	Where in the organization do they report?

	Do they enforce standards or review content?

Or a site coordinating committee?

	Do they enforce standards or review content?

How is site work allocated in the various library departments that
contribute content and develop services?

Where do you get your graphics and html support?

I just want a general idea of what is happening out there, if there are
any good models, etc.

Thanks

Brian Williams			Automation Administrator
Multnomah County Library  	801 SW 10th  Portland, OR 97205
(503)248-5227 (v) (503)248-5226 (f) brianw at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us