Help needed: Older Adults and the Internet/Computers

Stephanie Stokes stephanie at friendcalib.org
Thu Jul 9 00:26:03 EDT 1998

Someone needs a little help. I thought this listserv
a great resource.   --Stephanie Stokes
Hi!

(Please excuse any cross-postings)

I am trying to provide the US National Commission on Libraries
and Information Science some up-to-date information on Libraries
and Older Adults and the INTERNET.

I am trying to locate libraries that have great web sites with
links to senior organizations as well as programs that train
older adults to use computers and "surf the net."

Please send me info asap either via e-mail or fax to
609.655.2858.  The deadline is Monday, July 13th.  The info
will be back-up display for a Senate Hearing next week in
Washington, D.C.  Thanks.

Allan

Allan M. Kleiman
Chair, ALA/RUSA/MOUSS Library Service to an Aging
  Population Committee
and
Director, Cranbury Public Library
23 North Main Street