PowerPoint on the Web

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Wed Jul 1 20:03:00 EDT 1998

Andrew,

 I spoke to soon about the publisher, at

http://www.microsoft.com/office/powerpoint/default.asp

 is :" Microsoft PowerPoint Animation Player
       Download the Animation Publisher, a free add-in for PowerPoint 95, to
quickly and easily animate your Web page. Also available: a  free Internet
browser extension to view PowerPoint presentations and animation on the Web."

You'll notice that here they do mention the free add-on publisher for PPT95.
But their search engine was down so I couldn't find the publisher.  Reckon the
search engine is called from a Windows 98 machine :)

Thomas

Andrew J. Mutch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there is an add-on for Microsoft's PowerPoint95 that
> allows you to convert your powerpoint presentation into HTML??  I know 97
> does this and I vaguely recall downloading something from Microsoft that
> allowed one to do this for 95 as well, but of course, I deleted it at some
> point and nothing is to be found on Microsoft's site.
>
> Does this exist and if it does, where can I find it??
>
> Andrew Mutch
> Northville District Library
> Northville, MI

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu                http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/

Voice:  704 262 2797   FAX:    704 262 3001

In librarianship--as elsewhere--the quality of service is not measured by
the number of complaints received