Wireless mouse

John M. Morris jmorris at dtx.net
Wed Jul 22 06:08:07 EDT 1998

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Mike Mitchell wrote:

> Ha-Ha!! I've got wires physically attached to all our mice! And, I'm running
> electricity through the mice!!!! Then we poke them.

Yes!  We have managed to kill off about a dozen cheapo mice at our site in
the last year so we are replacing them with a better breed that should be
able to better withstand the torture of being fondled by patrons all day.

But seriously, the header of that post didn't look 'right' so I'm
withholding flames for a bit.  Once tracked down however, the operator of
that 'bot needs to be treated to about twice the level of pain needed to
ensure they close that 'bot down forever. I think I still have a
mailbombing script or two lying around.  :)

This political correctness BS is getting completely out of hand.

John M.      http://www.dtx.net/~jmorris         This post is 100% M$ Free!
Geek code 3.0:GCS C+++ UL++++$ P+++ L+++ W+ N++ w-- Y+ 5+++ R tv- b++ e* r%